For choppy, start-and-stop video, try each of these in order:
- Click the HD icon in the bottom-right of the video and change the setting from "auto" to one of the other options. The smaller numbers are more likely to work.
- Quit unused programs, close extra browser windows or tabs, and turn off any background applications that could be using up bandwidth.
- Allow the entire video to load before you play it. You can do this by clicking the play button, waiting until you see the video appear and start to play, and then pressing the pause button. It will keep loading while it is paused. You know it is fully loaded when the timeline at the bottom of the video turns gray all the way across.
For audio/sound issues, make sure volume is turned up in all these places:
- Your computer's internal settings (usually an icon can be clicked in the bottom-right of your screen),
- This video's volume bars (at the bottom-right of the screen), and
- Your speakers.
If these did not fix your issue, click here for more help .
ATTENTION: You're Not Done!
- Use the Series Navigation to watch any videos you've unlocked but haven't seen yet.
- Get All Access Membership for only $4.97 to unlock every video and all 9 courses right now!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Join for Only $4.97!